Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Unconditional Love


This is Caly my new addition to my family. One of the things that I love about animals is the unconditional love they have for their owners. You can come home from a rough day and no matter what your pet is so happy to see you, like its the first time all day. I am partial to boxers because they are smart, beautiful and are great with children. This is my 2nd one and I look forward to a happy and healthy life with her. Thank you Ron, I love her.

2 comments:

Shannon and Elli said...

SO CUTE!!! You know I am not an animal person but that is the one "creature" I'd go for! I actually went to the pet store to hold one just like that last year. Wasn't ready! Miss you!

Shannon and Elli said...

would love to see you post here again!!! How's baby??? Love you!